BRS member in the press for Marathon

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Fourth time I've been in the press this year , and finaly about a Marathon!
Hope the new year goes much better though.
The magnetic BRS Event Transport signs are well
and being cared for.
Strength training rules! Either that or miracles.

http://keysnews.com/node/52638

Everybody have a happy new year , I'm
still
A little shell
shocked
following
Marathon after those strange seconds
spent flying through white pillow clouds

Reactions: Barefoot TJ and Sid
The BRS sprinter is history. I wAs hit head on by an IDIOT trying to pass multiple cars on a long bridge with no shoulders. I'm still shaking. Floated to heaven on an airbag and then came back to earth shocked to be just bruised and burned. Stranded in Marathon but alive and well enough

Wow, Board, that's scary. Thank God you are alright! How's the BRS Mobile?

When a car going over 80 MPH slams into a BRS mobile that has no possible escape route on a long and narrow bridge it ceases to exist . Kissed it and the airbag goodby just a few hours ago.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Holy shiat...I need a BRS mobile for my ride to work...its like the barefoot angels were watching out. Hope you recover soon!

I had to flip my computer over just to see those pictures better. Glad you are okay though.

Finally home. Not sure why they are inverted here but are right side up in my files.

Reactions: Bryan Harris
Yikes - I just saw this today. Glad to hear you came out of it okay!
Better have a few extra cold ones at Capt. Tony's to calm your nerves!

But as long as you were in Marathon did you stop at Herbie's for conch fritters?

Had no free time in Marathon, was busy scrambling to find a rental car and a hotel/motel/ANYTHING on the busiest day of the year in the Keys, New Years Eve. Nada. Fortunately the guy operating the car impound lot gave me a day outside the fence to crash in what was left after the crash. Then he went one better........and got a rental agency to rent me an unclaimed reserved car after closing time. Then my son who had been searching online for hours found a room off the beaten track for me. Got a storage unit and slowly stashed my stuff. Gotta go back and get it though, February looks good to me!

Reactions: Sid

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090