BRS Logo COLOR Contest - Expires Noon on Wednesday, April 4, 2012!

Please vote for your favorite "Official" BRS Logo Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A, what part of "you didn't win" don't you understand? o_O

lol!

No problem, I had no idea what was involved in making the t-shirt designs/website colours. Look forward to seeing the new logos in the store!

PS. I voted for Blue & Green so I'm happy either way. Except I'd obviously prefer Pink & Yellow, of course...

I might get a pink and yellow one too. I think you and I are the only ones digging that color combo. ;)

Reactions: Andy Tomlin
No good deed.

Thanks, TMo! We don't have the store stocked, but are working on it. Once we have the store set up with the new logo, you will go here: www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc Check www.RetailMeNot.com before buying (anything anywhere online ;) ). They usually have a good coupon code you can apply. They just had a 40% off one the other day, but I can't find it now.

We do, however, have the IBRD tee shirt winner in the stores now, and there's still time to get yours before IBRD on May 6.

I think we should just accept the results and carry on. There's a skeleton crew running this whole organization and there's crying about the damn colors? If you want color choices go to Walmart.

Alejandro, I'm assuming your smilie face after your post means you're just kidding? Hard to tell.

I think we should just accept the results and carry on. There's a skeleton crew running this whole organization and there's crying about the damn colors? If you want color choices go to Walmart.

Alejandro, I'm assuming your smilie face after your post means you're just kidding? Hard to tell.

Ram,

Since TJ has been very kind to those of us who would wish to purchase products in our preferred color combination, I have had no reason to cry "about the damn colors." If I want a shirt in my favorite colors, red and black, that is possible. Furthermore, my comments have had nothing to do with "crying about the damn colors," and I believe that reading my comments reveal that.

My comments do have to do with the fact that it was said that we "go with the majority of those who voted" and there was not a majority established by those who voted. Having erroneously presupposed that a majority was required, I proposed a runoff between the two highest vote winners because, as I said, I believed we needed a majority, which is a percentage greater than 50%.

From this point, correctly or incorrectly I'm going to look at it this way, an electoral college made a final decision based on the input received which supersedes the need for a majority , and I am just damn glad there is a BRS after the fiasco that brought us to this point.

Thank you, kind Ram, for your support.

My comments do have to do with the fact that it was said that we "go with the majority of those who voted" and there was not a majority established by those who voted. Having erroneously presupposed that a majority was required, I proposed a runoff between the two highest vote winners because, as I said, I believed we needed a majority, which is a percentage greater than 50%.

Look back, A. There was never a proposal that we go with a majority of any kind PRIOR to the voting taking place, so I don't see where you have a "requirement" that one be established. It was clear that the winner would be and was determined by the most amount of votes, as the word "majority" was NEVER used prior to the voting taking place. Admit it. Your question proposing a run-off came AFTER the contest was over and was brought up by you from my incorrect use of the term majority (which you clearly pointed out that you knew was an incorrect usage) so that kinda erases any excuse you have for your persistent badgering (which apparently carried over from the previous contest), which I am sure the members have tired of. I know I have.

This is not politics, A. This is a club. The members were asked to vote on their favorite. The members voted. We have a winner. We are not going to do this all over again.

...and I am just damn glad there is a BRS after the fiasco that brought us to this point.

You're so welcome.

Wow, I think Alejandro was completely taken wrong. The way he stated things sounded funny but I got it and understood him. Basically he said he misunderstood and thought it was going to be a majority vote for the colors and that was why he asked about a runoff between the two most popular colors. At least that's the way I read it. I don't think he meant to upset anyone.

Wow, I think Alejandro was completely taken wrong. The way he stated things sounded funny but I got it and understood him. Basically he said he misunderstood and thought it was going to be a majority vote for the colors and that was why he asked about a runoff between the two most popular colors. At least that's the way I read it. I don't think he meant to upset anyone.

Yes, Nick! Especially, "I don't think he meant to upset anyone."

Will there be temp-tats available at some point with this logo like there were with the old one? I'm a fan of the tats. :)

Yes, we hope to have the Stray Tats store back up too. Inbetweenmytoes has been working on some really nice graphics that would work well for running tattoos too.