Boston Bound: Sin City had me at hello - Rock n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon By Barefoot Glen

Wrigleyj Ihave to disagree. That's like comparing apples and pears. You couldn't look like you were having more fun.

I'm feeling a movement starting here!

Hey TJ, the screen name change sounds awesome. It looks like Competitor.com named me 'The Barefoot Running Caveman'. I'm gonna go with it. Is it too long as a screen name? If so, the screen name 'Barefoot Caveman' works.

Also, will do on the diet info. I have the article in the works. :)

for the reply. now i'm gonna feel bad cuz technically whole grains isn't part of the paleo diet, as far as i know. do live any other paleo lifestyle?

thanks,

mike

No, you're right Mike, whole grain isn't included in today's pure definition of the paleo diet. Although a recent studyindicates that grain may have been included in our stone age ancestor's diet, http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/10/revised-paleolithic-diet/. My diet sharesimportant components of paleo, but I do include high fiber cereal grains, starchy vegetable grains,and dairy in very low amounts. Because of all the saltI lose during training and races, I also include salt in my diet.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test