Blueberries anyone?

I found out can't pick them without some getting under my feet and being crushing. And since they color skin easily... Haven't had blueberry blue feet before...

I found out can't pick them without some getting under my feet and being crushing. And since they color skin easily... Haven't had blueberry blue feet before...
Ha! try running on mulberries!

No pictures?

Don't have anything to take pictures with. Don't like these "gadgets", they're designed to be harmful in many ways (most notably EM radiations, especially when carrying the device on the body). Even the phone I do have is almost always turned off, only turn it on when I actually need it, which is rather rarely.
I have experience with wifi waves (same type of waves as mobile phone waves) and how they effect the brain if they go straight through there for several months... Turning off wifi and going cable was the last thing I tried, didn't expect it to work, but it did, headaches went away. Was a little over a year ago.

I have experience with wifi waves (same type of waves as mobile phone waves) and how they effect the brain if they go straight through there for several months...

So THAT'S what's wrong with me! :hungover:

Do they still make mechanical cameras? I got a couple kicking around... even a pretty tiny 110. Though not even sure if you can buy film anymore, and well the picture quality kind of sucks.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS