Blogging

Cameron, would be able to

Cameron, would be able to answer this for you, Wendy. You can reach him through the Feedback tab at the top. We welcome all barefoot and minimalist runners to migrate their blogs to our site.

I, too, am wondering about

I, too, am wondering about feeding my blog posts to this site. (In my case, though, it's Wordpress, not Blogpost).

I post more frequently than you, WendyBird (about once every day or two), and I'm a bit reticent about boring people with my run reports and various musings...

Alan

I started out blogging

I started out blogging more :) Now once a week at the most, once a month at the least. I just looked at my profile and realize my blog is linked there. I will probably just repost to the blog here when I have a one that is particularly about barefoot running. I do kind of the same thing over on RW, I'll repost blogs into the blog page there if it is a race report or something random people might enjoy, but most of my rambling I'll just post once on my main blog. If I post something mostly about running and Rheumatoid Arthritis, I don't repost to RW and wouldn't here either, not too many people are interested in that aspect.

Cameron is on vacation for a

Cameron is on vacation for a week, but if you would, please send him a message through the Feedback tab at the top, and we might get a response from the Bahamas! We've been so busy and working hard on creating, building, and launching the BRS...he really needs and deserves this vacation. I still say we should pester him while he is laying on the white sandy beaches though...if they get good reception there, that is.

I'm in the same boat as

I'm in the same boat as AlanT, but I use squarespace rather than blogspot or wrdpress... don't know if that matters.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts