Suggestion Blog postings: "Allow everyone to see"-option needed

Same problem as with the Chapters which cannot be accessed by people who are not registered members (see respective thread):

People who are not registered members cannot access the blog postings.

Quite recently I got mail from a couple of people who are interested in minimalist and barefoot running. They try it, are curious but sceptic. They even created a "Barefoot Day" to encourage people to try out barefoot running and share their experiences. They are exactly these "early majority" people Jason Robillard wrote about.

So I decided to share my experiences. I thought that the BRS-blog would be a great place to do that. Only to find out that the readers cannot read it because they are not registered.

I would suggest to add an option to the blog settings which allows members to set their blog postings on "free access for everyone" or "restricted access - for members only".

I really don´t want to start a new blog outside the BRS site. I want it here and I want it free for everyone. Can you do this?

It doesn´t exist, that´s why I´m asking. I wrote something and shared it with non-members, only to discover that they couldn´t read it. Now, after you changed the settings, they can read it, the problem is solved. Forget about my question
Are you also going to add an option to switch the public access off if someone doesn´t want it?
, there are more important things to do than this.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts