Black Thursday

blackthursday_2.jpg

Black ThursdayWelcome back everybody! Wow! What an experience. Although at times bringing this club back online seemed stressful, I could definitely see the positives in it: growth being one, regrouping another, and a nice little vacation I finally got to take, but mostly, witnessing the high caliber of members we have here at the BRS in action; when we needed you the most, you stepped up and contributed in a big way to bring our club back to life, and I can’t thank you enough. Many people tell us they feel the BRS members are like an extension to their family, and the BRS is a home away from home. You guys make it that way. So thank you. Thank you for being there when you were needed most.Another huge thank you goes out to Joe Domaleski of AIS Solutions Group. He worked long and hard cleaning the bugs out of a failed migration attempt from the “previous” hosting company and getting us back online. His generosity and tireless efforts will not be forgotten. I highly recommend AIS Solutions Group. For all of your IT needs, please contact AIS at http://aissolutionsgroup.com/, and as our newest member (although a shoddy at the moment), should he visit the forums, be sure to thank him for caring and seeing an interest in what we do here.EDIT:If you have the ability to make a donation to help pay for the cost of bringing the site back online, we sure could use it; again I will guarantee your donation will go to this need. Thanks, guys!Going forward, you may find some minor kinks. Please give it some time to see if they get worked out, and check the Site Help Forum for updates. If an issue continues on longer than expected, please feel free to write to www.BarefootRunners.org or www.BarefootRunners.org/build2, but it is highly advisable youchange your bookmark to simply www.BarefootRunners.org (no more /build2).I missed you all!TJ

Hi Terry, Joe and I are still working out some stuff on the site. We are not "officially" back up. Those who are getting in are doing so via the /build2 link, since they have either bookmarked it at some point, are calling up some old cache, or are typing it in. Once we get the kinks out, he will reconfigure the links to point to the root URL www.barefootrunners.org.

EDIT: See the front page article Black Thursday for new edits.

Okay, the site is live and the redirect is now in effect to strip out the /build2 part of the URL. The front door is http://barefootrunners.org (www is optional, but not needed). If you use a "/build2" in your link, it should strip out automatically. If you don't know what "/build2" is, then good - it's best we all forget about that useless part of the URL anyway.

Let TJ know if there are issues and we'll do our best to fix them. Whew...

Useless, ha, oh so funny. :)

You rock, Joe! T H A N K S !!!!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts