Beta testers- help us populate the race/trail database

I'm working on it

I'm working on it too...already posted in the Georgia section asking for local courses anyone might want reviewed.

If it's a favorite barefoot

If it's a favorite barefoot route, it'll take me a bit to find a favorite. Great idea/resource
smile.png

seriously, the smilies hate

seriously, the smilies hate me lol

We are aware of the bubbles

We are aware of the bubbles conflicting due to multiple locations with the same city & state. There is a field for address under the Race/Trail Review tab, so that should help separate the push pins on that map.

We are possibly going to be adding a street field (you don't have to give your house number) to the registration process, so that should help resolve the problem with members not showing up on the national map.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for your hard work and

thanks for your hard work and consideration of these things you guys, you rock!! :party:

BFWendyBird wrote:since I

BFWendyBird said:
since I gave the same location twice, the map is only giving one bubble.

Thanks for posting up reviews!

Like TJ said, the overlap issue is something I'm working on fixing now. I've made the street location of race/trail reviews mandatory. That should eliminate most overlap. If your review is at the exact address of another review, it will still be covered, though. This is going to take some time to build a solution for.

The addresses on the member map are now handled the same way, too

As for smileys .... those things are killing me!! :) I'm heading out of the country for a week, so you'll have to live with the messy look of them at least until I get back.

Glad everyone is liking the site. Thank for the feeback.

This is a fabulous

This is a fabulous idea!!!

I'll work on a few, eh?!!?

Not sure how many will head to the likes of Michigan, especially the U.P. of Michigan,

but you never know...

Hey snowshoe...I'd love to

Hey snowshoe...

I'd love to see some UP trails as I'm just below the bridge, and my training partner is originally from the Saulte. I'll add some from down in trollville

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test