Band Name!!!

jldeleon

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
Oregon
Do you ever wonder how bands come up with their freakish names? Well...I do! And now I know! My buddy, and soon to be band-member Brian, and I, have been taking those (surprisingly accurate) online quizzes and sharing our results. We took an archetype one (with a modern version of Jung's archetypes) and we both got The Rebel. Then we took the What Type of Warrior are You, and we both got Ninjas. Then we were talking about what our favorite instruments were, and both our favorites are drums - and then we decided to start a band made of a combination of diffferent types of drums http://www.ehow.com/facts_5513078_list-different-types-drums.html (and Taiko drums!). And then...it hit me! The band name!!!

The Rebellious Drumming Ninjas!!! Is that not THE MOST AWESOME NAME EVER!!! :D

Do you ever wonder how bands come up with their freakish names? Well...I do! And now I know! My buddy, and soon to be band-member Brian, and I, have been taking those (surprisingly accurate) online quizzes and sharing our results. We took an archetype one (with a modern version of Jung's archetypes) and we both got The Rebel. Then we took the What Type of Warrior are You, and we both got Ninjas. Then we were talking about what our favorite instruments were, and both our favorites are drums - and then we decided to start a band made of a combination of diffferent types of drums http://www.ehow.com/facts_5513078_list-different-types-drums.html (and Taiko drums!). And then...it hit me! The band name!!!

The Rebellious Drumming Ninjas!!! Is that not THE MOST AWESOME NAME EVER!!! :D
I didn't know you were that musically talented:singing:

Reactions: jldeleon
You guys might find this entertaining - my current band's name is The First Footers.

The name comes from the Celtic tradition of the First Footer. The band members were the first guests we had in the house after New Year's.

We're a Celtic band, doing a variety of Celtic (Irish, Scottish, etc) folk songs, pub songs and Traditional music, but putting our own spin on them in the process.

I'm the drummer and yes, I play barefoot (always have...)

Reactions: jldeleon and Josh16

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts