Arch nemesis

You're only as tough as your weakest link. The stubble is also good for your toes. Pokes up through and scuffs them up.

Other good surfaces to toughen the arches. Soft dirt (where you will sink in about 1-2 inches) with lots of debris - rocks, sticks,roots, hiking on lava rock, and our nemesis - gravel.

You two are duking it out. You got me by 2000. If you split some of Lee's long posts up, he would probably have you beat Nick. (just giving you crap, Lee:))
Yah, I took a typing class in high school back when boys never did that sort of thing, because my handwriting is so bad I knew I'd never make it through college unless I could type, so I type relatively fast, but if you cut out the retorts to B&A's Pose hawking, I'd probably only have half . . .
And anyway, I turned off the email notifications, and work is going really well again, and I'm just about done reporting all my newbie-type running research, so hopefully I'll get this thing down to a reasonable amount first thing in the morning and that's it, like now, and hopefully today. Anyway-anyway, what would you all do without me to brighten your day with inanity, pseudo-academic vocab, and run-on sentences? Also, don't forget that I rarely used emoticons, so my missives are cost-effective.

Reactions: NickW
What I don't understand is it seems like Rick, Zetti, Jen, and others post just as much as we do, but their message count is paltry in comparison. Is there some kind of fraud here?
No, we do post easily more than them. I didn't realize it at first until Jen started giving me grief when I turned the 1000 mark. I started paying more attention and I sure am a blabbermouth on here. But as we talked about yesterday I am going to be cutting my time down on here too pretty soon.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Also, don't forget that I rarely used emoticons, so my missives are cost-effective.

Hey!!! :mad: Whats not cost effective about emoticons? :confused:
I think they cut down significantly the number of words that I actually post :D
See what I mean? :oops:

What I don't understand is it seems like Rick, Zetti, Jen, and others post just as much as we do, but their message count is paltry in comparison. Is there some kind of fraud here?
I have a secret pact with TJ, she keeps my message count down to make sure my wife doesn't have ammo for bogus claims that I am addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted to BRS :eek: uh oh......

Reactions: jldeleon
No, we do post easily more than them. I didn't realize it at first until Jen started giving me grief when I turned the 1000 mark. I started paying more attention and I sure am a blabbermouth on here. But as we talked about yesterday I am going to be cutting my time down on here too pretty soon.
Nick, I would be concerned that you would disappear from the forum but cutting your time down will probably mean that you are going to post about as much as the rest of us now....lol

Reactions: Bare Lee and NickW
Growing up, I was stung several time in my arch. for me it's never too painful, but it itches horribly. I'd get huge welts and I could feel the itch up into my knee. I shudder thinking about it; I wish it did just hurt.

Nick, I would be concerned that you would disappear from the forum but cutting your time down will probably mean that you are going to post about as much as the rest of us now....lol
I've been cutting back little by little but some days I seem to have a lot to say...

I've been cutting back little by little but some days I seem to have a lot to say...
I too suffer from diarrhea of the mouth from time to time :D

Now that I can understand =)

Lee, I just noticed your message count is quickly gaining on mine. :D I see I'm not the only internet blabbermouth on here. ;)
Wait a minute, last time we compared, I was at 700 and you were at 1000--just a 300-message advantage. But now you've opened up an almost insurmountable lead of 1100 messages--2433 to 1324 (ok, 1325 with this post). How is it that I'm gaining on you? I feel as though I'm falling hopelessly behind, especially now that I've stopped playing the word association game. What to do?

Reactions: scedastic
Says the Dama with thousands of posts on the 'other forum' :p .

Are you spying on me?
If you look carefuly , the thousands of posts on the other place are from several years and you have 1327 post in JUST one year!!:p

Reactions: Zetti
I have a secret pact with TJ, she keeps my message count down to make sure my wife doesn't have ammo for bogus claims that I am addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted to BRS :eek: uh oh......

Lol!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS