Bug Anyone not getting emails from replied posts or alerts

If I may help out here, there is no "Browse" button for drilling down into our computers after clicking on the Insert/Edit Image icon in the posting editor. This happens from both the forum threads and the groups (Chapters). This is what we see:

(In order to get this image on here, I had to copy it to the server, then enter the path to where I copied it, so it would show up. It would be easier, if we could just upload images using a Browse button directly from our hard drives.

Upload.png

Oh I see. Mr. Smarty pants. I thought that was for attaching a file, not embedding an image. Let me try that now.

Upload

Attachments

• IRD logo_color.jpg
    IRD logo_color.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 2
That doesn't embed it (as in shows the actual image). That only shows a thumbnail/preview of what the image or attachment is going to be. Is there someway to add a Browse button to the Image icon, so people can drill down into their hard drives to upload an image that way? Otherwise, we have to use the "Insert Path" string. Perhaps a more functional text editor?

DSCN0984.JPG

I see. It gives you the option to use a "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" after you have added the file to upload. If you choose Full Image, then it embeds it. I think what is confusing to people, and we more than likely will have this question over and over again from others in the future, is that there is no option for doing so under the Image icon, the icon where people expect to see it. I could have sworn you had that enabled a few weeks ago.

Maybe I can create a step-by-step instruction thread, in my spare time, to detail how to do this, so we can just point folks to it instead.

Jen, you getting all this?

1. Go to the Upload a File button next to the Post Reply button below.
2. Drill down to your hard drive include the image.
3. Select either Thumbnail or Full Image. (Thumbnail adds the image of file as an attachment, while Full image will embed it to show its full size.)
4. Add text to the post.
5. Click Post Reply.

And no, I wasn't happy in that picture. That was just my scared sh!tless look. I was, at least, wearing my Ken Bob shirt!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090