Bug Anyone not getting emails from replied posts or alerts

Odd okay it might be in your settings as i got this email reply. So this might not be a problem but i am just trying to test. I will see if more people reply and i get the alert. Thank you hope.

The email that is most concerning to me is the emails that are supposed to be generated whenever a thread is created in a chapter. Those don't seem to be happening. I tested this out with Kitty, a user account I had, and mine, on the Test Chapter. She and I created threads but none of us got any email. I am also hearing from the CPs that no one is getting an email notification whenever they create a thread in their chapter.

I have been receiving the updates and what-not.

I am now getting alerts for replies to threads that are on our chapter forum. :)

I'm getting alerts (YAY) and not emails (also YAY). I couldn't find the place in settings where we'd mess with email settings os I can't tell if that's on purpose or by accident, but it works for me.

Hey!

I am now getting alerts for replies to threads that are on our chapter forum. :)
But apparently, other people told me they are not getting alerts from Chapter postings, so maybe I am just getting alerts to responses from the thread that I started.

I have a question. I see there is an option to insert photos, but only using a URL address. Is there a way to upload photos from our computer?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090