And the winner of the IBRD tee shirt contest is...

ibrdteeshirtwinner2.jpg

We have a winner!!!!

The winner of the IBRD tee shirt contest is...
D.jpg

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who submitted designs for the IBRD tee shirt contest and to all of those who voted too! All of the submissions to the IBRD tee shirt contest were exceptional. We would have been very happy with any one of them. But there could only be one winner in the end. BRS member Nathan Smith, known as inbetweenmytoes, submitted the winning artwork. Nathan will be receiving a pair of huaraches courtesy of Invisible Shoe (http://www.invisibleshoe.com). Be sure to congratulate and thank him on his huge contribution to the IBRD and the BRS. Way to go, Nathan! Thank you Way to! Way to

We will have this design in our Zazzle BRS store shortly, so that you can order a tee shirt for the event, even if you don't plan to attend one, and to be able to show your support of IBRD and the BRS.

And another BIG THANK YOU to AJB422 for her work inputting on a great tee shirt contest!

Congrats Nathan, on a great design. I will be wearing the shirt with pride on May 1st, up here in Winnipeg not only for IBRD but also for our annual Winnipeg Police Service half marathon.

Awesome job.

Great. Might have to get one for not only BF day 1st May but for my first Half Marathon on the 15th of May. Will there be a tech version in a singlet?

AJB is going to be adding the shirt to the Zazzle store, probably today, and I asked her to add it to both short sleeved and sleeveless on tech fabric and cotton.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS