And the AUGUST TOES ON ROADS winner is …….

And the AUGUST TOES ON ROADS winner is ....

picasion.com_3tRT.gif

Impressive performance mes amis! (Please try and log your miles a little earlier next time eh? Some of us Anglais were nearly wetting ourselves at the possibility of winning! :) )

Here are all the statistics:

Top Ten Chapters
  1. France
  2. Illinois
  3. UK
  4. Australia
  5. Nederland
  6. Idaho
  7. Georgia
  8. New York
  9. Ohio
  10. Mexico
Winning Mileage 2194km

Largest Team France (16)

Number of Chapters participated 21

Number of Runners 104

Top Performers
  1. DNE Chris 438km (New York)
  2. Mokaman 393km (Georgia)
  3. Chicago Barefoot Runner 386km (Illinois)
Average Mileage of Winning Team 137km

Average Mileage of all runners 94km

Well done to everyone who participated and congratulations to anyone who achieved a personal record. (The spreadsheet will remain live if anyone wants to do any further analysis.)

No time to rest on your laurels though, as the September competition is already underway! Rally your troops and get logging your miles here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151CvRBUOFtFAZacFcGMr0b5XE07EYZS4w25sY3C60pQ/edit?usp=sharing

[SIZE=3][FONT=trebuchet ms]Kickin' it, props ta tha NHS, medicinal science, a gangbangin crew, a phat diet n' regular exercise, n' gettin naked, swimmin n' catchin rayz whenever I can[/FONT][/SIZE]
View all 13 featured items
Mexico in 10th place with ONLY TWO participants!!!
HOW COOL IS THAT!!! :happy:

As long as it gets those toes on roads Skedaddle :)

Reactions: paulbeales
Congrats, France!

Reactions: paulbeales
I think a good number of BRS members (the high-mileage ones - you know who you are!) are going to run no matter what. What's truly important is getting occasional runners motivated to have a go at it... I'll be really interested to see how the revised points system will fare in this endeavour...