And Some of the MI Guys & Gals From Today

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
375087_643119532368706_1631466653_n.jpg

Ok,
Patrice, Eric, Alan, Mark, Loren, Ken.

Reactions: Barefoot Dama
So you managed to get it parked on the grass after-all.

I just told them right from the start that the vehicle was an integral part of our display and they let me pick our spot!

But you were doing other important things, Richards. :barefoot:

Reactions: Longboard
Next SE MI BRS Race Meet-up:
Sat June 1'st Downtown Royal Oak MI Oak Apple Run.
2 mi, 5K, 10K

Two more pics courtesy of Zetti

Hmm, I see them in both posts. Am I the only one?

Not sure why I'm worried...I've already seen them as I was the one who sent them to you!?!?
Hahahaha

I can't see them. They aren't embedded or loaded up to the BRS's site. They are hosted at Google Accounts. You might have a Google account that is already logged in, Board, so you can see them.

The best way to share them here is by using the Upload a File button below or the IMG code pointing back to the actual location like on Photo Bucket or something but not from your Google Mail account, for example, you're using: http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i...7c58839da3912&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw

We don't have access to your Google Mail account.

Not everyone has a Google account.

Zetti Finish.jpgCan you see Zetti now?

Yes, but the picture is tiny, so I don't get too see too much detail. Don't you have it in a slightly (not ginormous) size?

I'm giving up for tonight. Too large to load, or same as the tiny one. Can't get an in between one to work.

It's offered me that choice before but not anymore. Not sure why it's just automatically going for the full too large file now.

You are, uh, technically challenged, my friend.

MO 5K IBRD 2013.jpg Maybe so, but I managed to snatch this one off the Burns Park Run FB page! They posted a 13 picture sampler this morning, and my wife Diane is one of the 13!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test