Bug a way to change my password?

Please email me ([email protected]) with what you want your password changed to, and I will change it for you.

how to change this to solved:
After posting my question, I just started poking around and went to the element (tab?) labelled "test page" While there i noticed just below it as i moved the mouse pointer over it that my username appeared in a DARK BLUE sqaure (in light blue text). When I moved my mouse pointer off that area the username practically disappeared -- lighter blue on the light blue. So I have found the access point to my account settings (Profile (?)), and I have now set my password and tested my logon.

You didn't see that there before? It's pretty visible to me. Could your screen colors be dull?

Your profile link should be at the top of any page you visit. You shouldn't have to jump through hoops to find it.

See mine. It's easily noticed. What browser are you using. And what resolution on your screen? Notice the Search box in your screen shot and mine? It seems your resolution or browser is cramming everything together, while mine is more spread apart. You can see the main links in your screen shot, but I cannot in mine.

Profile.png

I'm using Firefox 10.0.2 on Ubuntu Desktop 64-bit 10.0.4. Screen res is 1600x1200. Probably a mis-match between the Microsoft fonts you've chosen for the website and what's getting substituted by my browser. and I see from your screenshot that the easy way of logging out is masked by the search box. Very much like my training group/club -- it runs from a shoe store, and I get lotsa flack for my choice not to pay for less-than-useful things.

Not sure I understand your last comment.

So you think it's a Mac versus Windows thing?

So, we agree that it looks right in mine, but not yours. So how do we remedy this. Matt?

Ram had the same problem as yours (Search box hiding the Profile link), he posted about in another thread. He was able to change the browser from 100% to 90%, and that fixed it. Can you try that, please, and let us know if it worked?