2014 International Barefoot Running Day Tee Shirt DESIGN Contest is going on NOW!

Blank-T-shirt2.png
2014 IBRD TEE SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST IS ON!
WE NEED YOU!

The 4th Annual International Barefoot Running Day will be held on Sunday, May 4, 2014!

It's that time of year again! Time to start the 2014 IBRD Tee Shirt DESIGN Contest!

The International Barefoot Running Day T-shirt design contest has begun! The contest idea was inspired by the threads with awesome barefoot sayings and some great foot print designs added to the Zazzle store shirts. In order to get the word out about 2014 International Barefoot Running Day and give us some awesome shirt choices, we are going to have a contest. If you've got design skills, then we'd like to see what you can come up with!

What is your vision of International Barefoot Running Day? What does IBRD mean to you? How would you represent IBRD to the world? If you can envision it in design, perhaps you can share it with us.

If you have skills, and we know you do, please consider putting together something for the 2014 IBRD Tee Shirt DESIGN Contest. We will begin accepting your submissions right away. We will collect them and then present them to the BRS members at the end of February, but we may extend the deadline if needed. We will vote on these designs immediately. The winner will be announced after the voting is over, and then we will place the winning design in our Zazzle store. There, you will be able to purchase tee shirts (they have micro tech shirts too!) and other merchandise with the winning design on it. Remember, these are the OFFICIAL 2014 IBRD tee shirts and will be worn all over the world, and the winning design will also be used in ways to bring more attention to the day.

The BRS shirt should contain 2014 International Barefoot Running Day, IBRD web address (www.TheBarefootRunners.org/pages/IBRD), the date of the event (May 4, 2014), and if you can fit it just right and it doesn't detract from the artwork, the BRS logo. Feel free to submit more than one design.

The winner will receive lots of kudos from their peers, a 2014 IBRD Tee Shirt with their own winning design on it, and a pair of Xero Shoes Sensori Venture (www.XeroShoes.com) running huaraches! AND...the runner-up will receive a DIY huarache kit! Thank you, Steven Sashen of Xero Shoes!

Please email your designs to me at [email protected]. Along with the design, please attach all original artwork and fonts used to the email. Keep in mind when designing the graphics that the resolution should be high enough to put on a tee shirt. Two thousand pixels is the minimum width needed. It's understandable that for the sake of designing you may shrink them to fit on whatever template you make, but we'll need the large graphics when putting them into the Zazzle store.

Let the games begin!

Whatever design is ultimately chosen, can we please, please, PLEASE have it available on a tank top for men?
I have a shirt from every IBRD - a sweatshirt, a cotton T-shirt, and a micro-fiber T - if I get a tank I'll have one for all seasons! :)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thank you!

We'll see what we can do.

C'mon, guys! Get your designs in!

Reactions: Sly
Reactions: Bare Lee
Sweet! I like the orange on the black background, but it will be May, and lots of places will be very hot, so black might not be the best color for clothing. You don't have to use the logo if it detracts from the artwork. That's why I said if you can fit it just right. I will change that to add and it doesn't detract from the artwork. Thanks for the submission. I look forward to your final presentation.

Just a reminder... Any 2014 IBRD tee shirt design submissions in the planning?

Hurry. The end of the month is fast approaching. :)