Which is your favorite 2014 International Barefoot Running Day™ Tee Shirt?

• A.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • B.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • C.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • D.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • E.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • F.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • H.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2014 International Barefoot Running Day Tee Shirt Contest Expires Friday, March 7, 2014

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!!!!
2014 International Barefoot Running Day
TEE SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST IS ON!

Expires Friday, March 7, 2014

The 4th Annual International Barefoot Running Day will be held on Sunday, May 4, 2014!

The "design phase" of the tee shirt contest is complete. It's now time to vote for your favorite.

We have had several submissions again this year, and each one is great. I would be pleased with any of these representing 2014 IBRD, and I am sure you would too! Please vote for your favorite. We will let this contest run for five (5) days, then we will announce the winner, and place the winning design in the store. Please be sure to support your club and show your support for barefoot running by purchasing a tee shirt!

After the winner has been determined, the winning design will appear in our store where you can make your purchase (www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc). They have micro tech shirts too! Remember, your purchase will go to fund your club!

Don't forget! The winner gets a tee shirt with their winning design on it and a pair of Sensori Venture huaraches from the awesome folks at Xero Shoes. The runner-up will get a DIY huarache kit from Xero Shoes too! Thanks goes out to Lena & Steven from Xero Shoes and all the contestants. You guys rock!

These are the OFFICIAL 2014 IBRD™ tee shirts and will be worn all over the world!

IBRDTeeShirtContestImage_cr.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.

SD1_sm.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B. FRONT
SB1_sm.png

B. BACK
SB2_sm.jpg

B. SAMPLE
SB3_sm.jpg

C. FRONT

(From the artist: Every little point represents the foot of a person; the union of the feet of all the people in the world creates a great “big foot” that represents International Barefoot Running Day.)

SR1_sm.png

C. SAMPLE
SR2_sm.jpg

D.
GS1_sm.jpg

E.
GS2_sm.jpg

F.
CC1_sm.jpg

G. FRONT
CM1_sm.jpg

H. FRONT
CM2_sm.jpg

G., H. BACK
CM_back.jpg

Reactions: Rey Gacs
C'mon, everyone! Get your vote in. You don't have to order a shirt in order to vote. Everyone is welcome to vote for their favorite.

Shame really.

I wonder sometimes if I should send out mass email to share certain info, like this contest. I don't want anyone to feel like we are spamming them. And we wouldn't do it very often. But maybe it would help barefoot running grow. What do you guys think?

And our winner is B! Skedaddle is the artist behind this wonderful work! Thank you, Skedaddle! Skedaddle will receive a tee shirt with his design on it and a pair of Sensori Ventures from Xero Shoes.

Our runner-up is C! Santi Roman created this thoughtful artwork! Santi will receive a DIY huarache kit from Xero Shoes.

Be sure to congratulate them!

Thanks to all who submitted designs, and thanks to all who took time to vote. We appreciate you ALL!

Reactions: Lambda
Congrats to the winners ! and to those who voted too ;)
TJ: people can already receive an email alert for subscribed threads. Receiving an extra email for special occasions hardly looks like spamming, especially when the special occasion is our community's annual event.
As for helping barefoot grow, wearing such a T-shirt is probably the most efficient thing to do.
I'm running a half-marathon in April I'll make sure I wear the IBRD 2014 T-shirt.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thanks, Lambda. That's how I feel about it too.

You're welcome, Sked! We appreciate it.

Tim, you're a hair late to the party there bud. :smuggrin:

Reactions: Lambda