2012 International Barefoot Running Day™ T-shirt design contest. :Note edited see bold print

ajb422

Barefooters
Sep 28, 2010
On May 6th 2012 the 2nd annual International Barefoot Running Day™ is going to take place. We'd like to have another t-shirt for this event and thought it would be fun to run another contest like last year.

There are no real limitations for what you can do with the designs. It should probably mention "International Barefoot Runners Day™ 2012" on it somewhere, and maybe the date as well.

Both front and back can be used, although typically that does increase the price of the shirts a bit.

I think keeping the contest open till Feb. 27th should be enough time for everyone to get some good designs in and then we will open up the voting. For those of you that were around for the contests last year, it will be the same format.

Send your submissions to [email protected], and if you have any questions please email me at [email protected]. I'll be able to respond much faster this way. Try to make your graphics very large, for those of you who are computer graphics inclined two thousand pixels is the minimum width needed. If you aren't totally computer savy, don't let that stop you from submitting a design. Zapmamak has offered to help out on that end for those who need it.

After the contest is closed we'll upload the submissions and the BRS members can vote on their favorites. The winners will be added to the store and they will get a cool prize that will be announced as soon as I get confirmation of what it is. Everyone will then purchase our awesome shirts and wear them in IBRD™.

So now that I have every totally excited for our contest go out and start designing and make us some amazing shirts.

Any takers?

Any takers?

Yeah!  AJB will be posting a

Yeah! AJB will be posting a note here soon. Thanks!

Great Queenie! Just send your

Great Queenie! Just send your submissions to the gmail account above whenever they are ready.

Also I forgot to mention it, but last year we had people submit similar designs with different color options. Everyone can feel free to do that again if you'd like.

You can edit the design to personalize it for your event, yes, as long as you leave the name Barefoot Runners Society and the url www.TheBarefootRunners.org, and possibly "Changing the running world one odd look at a time." in your language on it.